We have an exciting opportunity for a junior to intermediate Legal Executive working in our Property Team. The role will have direct reporting to our Property Director and secretarial support will be provided.
Don’t expect to come to Schnauer and Co and find your typical lawyers – we might be serious about what we do but we’re about as far from the stereotype of snobby, serious lawyers as you can get.
Our diverse team come from all over, bringing with them both a broad range of legal skills and, for many, the ability to speak multiple languages. Wherever we came from, we’re all part of the North Shore community now – most of us live here and even those who don’t passionately care about serving the community we work in. We’re big believers in work life balance – which is why you’ll often see kids around the office or members of the team popping out to go to appointments or pick up their kids.
We’re always on the hunt for real people – problem solvers who love what they do, care about clients, and can bring fresh ideas to the team to help us keep improving. Does that sound like you? Check out our core values below (the principles we live by every day) and if they seem like they align with your values – get in touch!
- Client first: Our clients are our focus and are at the core of everything we do
- Love what you do: We are passionate and take pride in what we can do and achieve
- Be a good person: We are great people and make great team members that show empathy and emotional intelligence
- Flexible: We are ready and able to adapt to whatever life brings by being flexible in our ideas and expectations
- Problem solver: We think laterally and come up with ideas and solutions that are simple and pragmatic
We have an exciting opportunity for two exceptional people looking to start their legal careers in Property Law. The roles will involve day to day reporting to the 2IC of the Property Team but direct reporting to our P
Due to a recent promotion of one of our law students, we have a job share position available in a support role working primarily on:
We have a newly created position for a person that loves people, numbers and technology and is looking for a clear path for career progression.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Civil Litigation/Family Lawyer who wants to shake things up on the North Shore. You will work in one of the most collaborative, fun and engaging teams while being a ke