We have a newly created position for a person that loves people, numbers and technology and is looking for a clear path for career progression.
The role will involve giving lasting positive impressions to visitors of Schnauer and Co while constantly working to improve processes and creating efficiencies for office administration and accounts.
You will be a natural people person that understands the importance of putting clients first and passionate about what you can do and achieve.
The ideal candidate will:
- have at least 2 years’ experience in a customer-focused role;
- be excellent with numbers with a high level of accuracy;
- have exceptional communication skills (written and spoken);
- be confident with new processes and technology; and
- bring something special to the team.
A background in accounting or IT is preferred but not mandatory.
Where to from here?
If you are looking to further your career while joining a dynamic and progressive law firm, please send your CV and cover letter to Cleo Shortland, Business Manager.
The position start date will be towards the end of February 2020 and all enquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.