We have an exciting opportunity for two exceptional people looking to start their legal careers in Property Law. The roles will involve day to day reporting to the 2IC of the Property Team but direct reporting to our Property Director.
You will be quick learners, ready to get stuck into some files and unafraid of change. We have a big year ahead of us and you will be an important part of our strategic plan for client services and future growth.
The roles will involve tackling a large number of residential conveyancing files from our existing client base and other matters thrown in for good measure. Due to our smaller size, we need people that can get stuck in no matter what the size of the problem may be.
You will be a fast learner that understands the importance of putting clients first and passionate about what you can do and achieve.
The ideal candidates will:
- have either completed law school (Graduate) with some law firm work experience or have up to 2 years PQE;
- have a strong interest in Property Law;
- have and use your initiative;
- be a natural problem solver;
- have exceptional communication skills (written and spoken) including influencing, negotiating and strategy skills;
- bring something special to the team.
Experience in Property Law will be preferential over other experience.
Where to from here?
Please send your CV and cover letter to, Cleo Shortland, Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All enquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.