We have a rare opportunity for a senior Personal Assistant to manage our Litigation and Family Law Teams.
The role will be hands-on with client files and will require a person that can hold everyone together. Initiative is an absolute must as these busy teams require support from someone that is ahead of the ball at all times.
The ideal candidate will:
- be strong and passionate about client care;
- be fully conversant with MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, able to take minutes etc;
- be a specialist in, and love of, working in Litigation and Family Law;
- have a high degree of organisational skills with excellent attention to detail and ability to plan and prioritise workloads;
- have the ability to develop and build relationships;
- Bring something special to the team.
Experience working as a Legal Secretary in Litigation is preferred.
Where to from here?
Please send your CV and cover letter to our Business Manager, Cleo Shortland.
All enquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.