Marketing and Operations Manager – Part time
We are looking for a vibrant and engaging individual to join us in the role of Marketing and Operations Manager. This role is a part time position (approx. 30 hours per week, Monday to Friday), starting immediately.
Who is SCO?
Schnauer and Co is a Takapuna based law firm specialising in a wide range of legal services. We are extremely proud of our workplace culture where we put the focus on the wellbeing of our employees - we know that having a supportive, friendly and fun environment encourages the best outcomes for everyone.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- are a person who has had previous experience with marketing/sales or perhaps you have worked in a law firm in a Practice Manager or similar role and would like to scale back to work less hours;
- are proactive, a good communicator, have a high attention to detail and possess the ability to problem solve and think creatively; and
- have a can-do attitude and a passion for figuring out how the firm can continue to grow and develop its legal practices.
Some of the responsibilities of this role includes:
- implementing the firm’s strategic plan;
- building and developing relationships with external entities (e.g. Real Estate Agents);
- responsibility for the smooth running of the office (e.g. ordering supplies, managing and liaising with suppliers or contractors to the firm);
- overseeing firm/client events and sponsorship initiatives; and
- managing the various technologies currently in place but also provide advice and consultation to the Directors on new or evolving technologies/opportunities in the legal arena.
If you think you might be who we are looking for, please apply now via Seek with your CV and cover letter or send your CV and cover letter to the attention of The Business Services Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.