Personal Assistant (maternity cover) / Legal Executive – Property and Commercial
We are looking for a vibrant and organised individual to join us in the role of Personal Assistant providing administrative support to the Property and Commercial Team while our current PA is on maternity leave. This role will initially be on a fixed term contract for up to 6 months starting immediately. However, for the right person there is opportunity for a full time Legal Executive position once the maternity leave cover has expired.
Who is SCO?
Schnauer and Co is a Takapuna based law firm specialising in a wide range of legal services. We are extremely proud of our workplace culture where we put the focus on the wellbeing of our employees - we know that having a supportive, friendly and fun environment encourages the best outcomes for everyone. We are located in a modern office, close to the motorway and Smales Farm bus terminal making it easy to get to and a great environment to work in.
We would love to hear from you if you are:
- currently studying towards your Legal Executive diploma; or
- a legal secretary with an ambition to be a Legal Executive, or
- a legal executive seeking to return to the workforce; and
- are the kind of person who relates well to all generations of clients;
- someone with a strong work ethic and who is accurate, confident, proactive and adaptable; and
- enjoys working with and supporting colleagues in a close-knit and collaborative team.
Some of the responsibilities of the Personal Assistant (maternity cover) role include:
- opening and closing files;
- liaising with our AML contractor;
- scheduling appointments with clients;
- preparing invoices, statements and pro-forma letters; and
- supporting the team to function efficiently and to a high standard.
Once the maternity cover ends, for the right person there are opportunities to move into a legal executive role within our growing Property Commercial team.
Check out our Careers page on our website www.schnauer.com to see what others have said about working with us.
If you think you might be who we are looking for, please apply now via Seek with your CV and cover letter (https://www.seek.co.nz/job/56658935) or send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No Agencies please.