Personal Assistant – Property and Commercial
We are looking for a vibrant and organised individual to join us in the role of Personal Assistant providing administrative support to the Property and Commercial Team. This role is a full time position, starting immediately.
Who is SCO?
Schnauer and Co is a Takapuna based law firm specialising in a wide range of legal services. We are extremely proud of our workplace culture where we put the focus on the wellbeing of our employees - we know that having a supportive, friendly and fun environment encourages the best outcomes for everyone.
We would love to hear from you if you are:
- someone with a strong work ethic and who is accurate, confident, proactive and adaptable; and
- a person who enjoys working with and supporting colleagues in a close-knit and collaborative team.
Some of the responsibilities of the Personal Assistant role includes:
- file management and administration;
- liaising with our AML contractor and AML Compliance Officer;
- electronic diary management for team authors;
- co-ordinating the Property and Commercial Team billing cycle;
- preparing pro-forma letters and legal documents; and
- generally supporting the team to function efficiently and to a high standard.
If you think you might be who we are looking for, please apply now via Seek with your CV and cover letter or send your CV and cover letter to the attention of The Business Services Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.