We have an exciting opportunity for a junior to intermediate Legal Executive working in our Property Team. The role will have direct reporting to our Property Director and secretarial support will be provided.
You will be confident with running a conveyancing file start to finish and be a team player. We have a big year ahead of us and you will be an important part of our strategic plan for client services and future growth.
The role will involve tackling a large number of residential conveyancing files from our existing client base and other matters thrown in for good measure. Due to our smaller size, we need people that can get stuck in no matter what the size of the problem may be.
You will be a team player that understands the importance of putting clients first and passionate about what you can do and achieve.
The ideal candidate will:
- have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in Property Law;
- be passionate about client care;
- be a natural problem solver;
- have exceptional communication skills (written and spoken);
- be able to meet client deadlines and reach financial targets;
- bring something special to the team.
Where to from here?
Please send your CV and cover letter to Cleo Shortland, Business Manager, at email@example.com.
All enquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.