Receptionist and Office Assistant – Full-Time
We are looking for a vibrant and organised individual to join us in the role of Receptionist and Office Assistant in our Law Firm based in Takapuna. This is a full-time permanent position, in office, Monday to Friday (8.30am to 5.00pm), starting as soon as possible. Some flexibility may be available for the right person.
Who is SCO?
Schnauer and Co is a Takapuna based law firm offering a wide range of legal services. We are extremely proud of our workplace culture where we put the focus on the wellbeing of our employees - we know that having a supportive, friendly and fun environment encourages the best outcomes for everyone.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Previous customer service experience;
- Excellent communication skills including a high standard of written and verbal English;
- An ability to build a rapport with people;
- A “can do” attitude - self-motivated, efficient and reliable;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and other programmes/applications;
- Previous legal experience will be an advantage.
The key responsibilities for the Receptionist will be:
- Greeting and liaising with clients and visitors who attend our offices;
- Attending to and managing all incoming phone calls, emails and correspondence directed to the Reception;
- Adhering to all privacy policies and management of important deeds;
- Liaising with key administrative staff to assist;
- General day to day upkeep of the office premises; and
- Other general office administration duties that will assist the firm.
In return, we offer:
- A competitive salary
- A supportive work environment
- Modern offices, close to public transport and the Auckland motorway
If you think you might be who we are looking for, please apply now via Seek with your CV and cover letter. Use this link to apply - https://www.seek.co.nz/job/60155031