Senior Property/Conveyancing Legal Executive – Full-Time
We are on the hunt for a talented and personable Senior Legal Executive to join the Property Team at our law firm based in Takapuna (near Smales Farm). This is a permanent full-time role (8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday) with flexible working options for the right candidate.
Who is SCO?
Schnauer and Co (SCO) is a well-established Takapuna-based law firm offering a wide range of legal services to our clients for the past 30+ years. In addition to supporting our clients to achieve their legal needs, we also support a number of charities, as we consider it is important to give back. We are extremely proud of our workplace culture and have a great team of people.
What we are looking for:
- An experienced and skilled Legal Executive with the relevant qualifications
- 5+ post qualification experience in Conveyancing and Property Transactions
- Experience in subdivision matters and off-the-plan contracts
- A strong work ethic, organisational skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Great communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with your clients and team members
- A friendly team player who is willing to help out when needed
The key responsibilities for the role will include:
- Taking responsibility for and managing your files with the support of the team
- Ensuring all legal and compliance documentation is completed accurately and processed in a timely manner and within the required deadlines
- Communicating effectively with clients, colleagues and parties to achieve a positive outcome
- Actively building client and third party relationships
In return, we offer:
- A competitive salary
- A supportive and enjoyable work environment with a great team of people
- Modern offices, close to public transport and the motorway
This is a great opportunity to join our friendly and personable team, where your skills and overall positive attitude will allow you to shine! If this ticks the boxes for you, please send your CV and cover letter through to Erin Robson at firstname.lastname@example.org.