Lesley qualified as a registered legal executive in 1998. She then worked in a number of small and medium-sized firms across both Auckland CBD and North Shore, and became qualified as a conveyancing practitioner in July 2018 – further enhancing her training and skills in property law. It wasn’t long before she joined the Schnauer and Co family and became an important part of our property team.
As a people person, Lesley loves getting to build connections with clients, whether first home buyers or business people. A North Shore local for more than 30 years, she enjoys the laid back lifestyle of the Shore – spending her weekends walking her dog on the beach and spending time with family.
- New Zealand Law Society Legal Executive Certificate,
- Registered Conveyancing Practitioner
- Fellow of the New Zealand Institute of Legal Executives Inc;
- Member of New Zealand Society of Conveyancers;
- Associate Member of the New Zealand Law Society
Large and small scale developments and subdivisions
Residential sales and purchases of property
Commercial real estate
Refinancing of loans/mortgages
Lesley also has a background in trusts, asset protection & estate planning