- Full time role (37.5 hours per week)
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Flexible working options for the right candidate
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits (based on skills and experience)
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate property lawyer to become a key member of the Schnauer and Co (SCO) team based on the North Shore close to Smales Farm. If you are skilled and personable, there is a genuine opportunity to grow and progress your career with us.
Who is SCO?
We are a well-established and dynamic law firm dedicated to providing high-quality legal services to our diverse client base. Due to our smaller size, we are a flexible bunch that can step out of what we’re doing to look at the big picture and support each other to achieve our best. If you would like to talk more about joining the SCO team, then we would love to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 5 years PQE;
- demonstrate expertise in handling a wide range of property-related matters including residential conveyancing, due diligence for property acquisitions, unit titling and subdivisions, and refinancing;
- be strong and passionate about client care;
- have a high degree of organisational skills with excellent attention to detail;
- be able to deliver quality service in a timely manner;
- Be able to think critically to identify issues and find solutions;
- have the ability to develop and build positive internal and external relationships; and
- be a team player and be able to have a laugh along the way.
You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand to apply for this role.
All enquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.